Sunday, September 09, 2007

I saw Aunt Dor's video post and thought I would add one of my own just to see how it works and the quality of the video, which it turns out is not so good. It was my first time using the video camera on my camera, was waiting for some friends and was bored. This is at an MRT (subway station) in north Taipei. As you can see there a lot of people, not too busy, but people everywhere. Not a big deal for a subway station in the middle of the day, but it's like this everywhere. There are waves of people everywhere in the city at every hour of the day, it's really unbelievable until you stop and realise that Taiwan is the second densest country on earth.

4 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Dorothy Gould said...

Frank, Glad I inspired you! At least you can zoom, I don't think I have that capability, or at least I wasn't able to access it on my last try. You are right though, it is very crowded. Looking forward to more video posts...AD

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Bill Maier said...

Frank - its 2nd to only where? - NJ? maybe? ha-ha.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger GrandmaMaier said...

Am I wrong but I would say that China is the most crowded. You never know what you can learn from your grandchildren. The video was very good for a first try and my impression was---- there is a lot of young people. Where are the seniors?

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Frank said...

The most crowded country in the world is in fact China, something like 1.3 billion. Think about that, China can match American's per person, then still have 1 billion left over. Density-wise, Bangladesh (island off of India) takes the cake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home